- Kumba’s premium on lumpy iron ore drops
Weaker rand keeps revenue flat as ore prices fall 19%
- Murray & Roberts rises on winning of contract for De Beers’ Venetia mine
Underground diamond mine project in Limpopo is set to see overall investment of about R20bn over seven years
- Bloemfontein Celtic’s Middendorp infuriates Safa over player’s release
Perennially irritable Bloemfontein Celtic coach’s name will definitely not appear on the Safa Christmas shopping list this year, writes Mninawa Ntloko
- South Africa seeks to limit foreign land ownership – minister
ANC reform package continues.
- Group Five sees higher FY earnings
Shares rise almost 7%.
- SA inflation exceeds target for third month
Sarb forecast further economic growth slowdown.