- ANC calls for review of Firearms Control Act
ANC calls for review of gun control legislation, saying proliferation of illegal guns is fuelling crime, including murder and manslaughter
- State, labour and business need to form a pact
Political and practical will is needed to create a world-class, globally competitive mining industry, writes Peter Leon
- View that the poor are lazy is totally misguided
Calling the poor lazy is less an insight into their condition than an act of aggression against them, writes Jonny Steinberg
- Copper theft up in September
“Policy interventions against copper theft need to be ramped up.”
- Lewis Group to acquire the “Beares” brand from Ellerines
Subject to various suspensive conditions.
- Spanjaard H1 HEPS down 13%
Interim gross cash dividend 10 cents per share.