Terms and conditions for the use of South Africa Online
The term “South Africa Online”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is PO Box 358, Sanbornville, NH, 03872. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials might contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Furthermore, South Africa Online will not be held responsible for any damage to hardware, software or anything else from anything you might download from any site or link mentioned or linked to from the web site including but not limited to the link directory. In a nut shell, you are responsible for what you choose to do not us!
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the applicable laws of South Africa.